B2B AI Tech Content Marketer
GreenShoot Labs are at the forefront of innovation in conversational AI. We help organisations create new experiences, reduce costs or share information more effectively.
We are looking for a prolific and talented B2B tech marketing content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires creativity and attention to detail. This role will work closely with our CEO to deliver our marketing strategy.
You will be working across our professional services proposition at GreenShoot Labs and OpenDialog, our open source conversational AI platform.
We are open to applications looking to be co-located in our office in Shoreditch, distributed work from within the UK or a combination of both. The role is flexible, part-time (10 - 20hrs per week) and we're open to employed or freelance applications.
- Create informative resources and website content to drive leads, subscribers and awareness.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our proposition and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Degree or equivalent working experience.
- B2B tech services or enterprise software product marketing experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.