Senior PHP Developer
Purpose - To deliver conversational AI projects as part of an agile delivery team.
- Define the implementation details of new functionality / user stories.
- Deliver high quality software solutions as part of an agile dev team.
- Plan own time appropriately to ensure you are tackling all aspects of a software delivery project, including timely code reviews and team collaboration
Salary: from £50k
- 3-5 years experience at a senior developer level as evidenced by:
- Playing a leading role in architecture definition
- Built tools that solve significant problems developing specific algorithms and good use of data structures to support solutions
- Solid grasp of best practices in terms of software deployment, testing, maintenance, security & scalability and grappled with a range of these problems
- Taken ownership of project timelines and the delivery of large components or an entire application
- 5-7 years of PHP experience - Laravel / Symfony based-solutions with real-world experience
- Designed and consumed API-based services and integrated into overall application architecture
- Worked with multiple database solutions (relational and non-relational)
- Accustomed to agile working practices (sprints, daily standups, etc)
- Experience in other programming languages (ideally Python or Java)
- Experience with containerisation of applications in Docker (or similar)
- Experience in modern JS frameworks - particularly vue.js
- Familiarity with conversational interfaces / development of chatbots / NLP techniques / wider ML techniques would be an advantage